Video from Youtube:




In the video, we go around to two different cake spots to compare their prices and see which one is the most worth it for the money you pay. We consider taste, size, and atmosphere of the places. This idea is inspired by Buzzfeed's Youtube series, Worth It.




Team contributions:


Kelly: I contributed to writing the script for what we were going to say and also recorded the voiceover for my part of the script. We each also took part in the editing of the video by including footage and aligning it with the voiceover for our own part. Some footage was also shot by me. (45238952)


Freda: I contributed to recording the voiceover for some parts of the review for tea journal, also did some editing for some parts of the tea journal videos. (44913753)


Jiaoyan (Joanna): I contributed to editing some


Fay: I contributed to writing the script, filming of the cakes and group shots, recording of the voiceover for my section, drawing and editing the cut frame images of the cakes, editing my section of the footages as well as reediting the overall video adding in components such as title frame and transitions, rendering and uploading of the film onto Youtube. (45168717)

Comments

Popular Posts